For the first time in its history, the EBAG Board gave out service and recognition awards to a variety of deserving individuals who have contributed greatly to the development and success of the East Bay Artists Guild. The following awards were presented.
Artists Guild Award 2011
For her significant contributions and support of Arts and Culture through East Bay Artists Guild.
- Member of the Founding Board of Directors
- Membership Director: 2006-2010,
- Vice President: 2010-2011
- She Assisted in the formation of EBAG’s policies, procedures, and Bylaws
- Created EBAG Newsletter, the first draft of EBAG’s Exhibition Policies, marketing materials, and essential membership forms
- Creation and early maintenance of EBAG website, member recruitment, communication, and membership roster maintenance, membership meeting coordination, special event and exhibition co-coordination, etc.
- Jeannette has done a remarkable job for EBAG for five years straight, our organization would be blessed to have another person like her.
Other Awards given:
Founding Board Members Plaque
In Recognition of their Exceptional Leadership, Vision and Artistic contributions in support of Arts and Culture.
- President – George Rammell
- Vice President – Stephanie Riechmann
- Treasurer – Joanne Corbaley
- Secretary – Leslie Patterson – Werner
- Exhibition Committee – Bobbi Garrop
- Property Management Committee – Frank Cunningham
- Membership Committee – Jeannette Fromm
Volunteer Recognition Award: Walter Crew
Certificate of Appreciation: Nina Tyksinski
Certificate of Appreciation: FROgard Butler
Certificate of Appreciation: Keiko Stong
For more information, check out East Bay Artists Guild's website at www.eastbayartistsguild.org.